ACPE Word of the Lord 2009
2009 The Year of the Vine
– God is speaking that there will be no more “business as usual” in this coming year. It is the season that we must take time to hear God as individuals.
– If we take time to reconnect to the Lord in an intimate way, our branches of life will produce fruit for the season in unique ways. We will be fruitful when others are not because God is always fruitful.
– This will be a year of pruning. Everything that is wood, hay, and stubble is being burned up so we can produce a new crop for a new season. After this season of pruning and being in the refiner’s fire, what is left will be pure gold. This is what God will use to protect and prosper us in the economic shakings.
– God is preparing a massive worldwide harvest in this season. Personal evangelism will explode. 2009 is the 40th anniversary of the birthing of the Jesus People movement. We are on the verge of great harvest. 2009 is preparation for a new, organic moving of the Holy Spirit. This will be a New Wine evangelism movement where streets and cities will be filled with supernatural signs and wonders. God is going to release a book of Acts model where the Church gets out of its buildings and fills cities with the name of Jesus.
– The shaking off of old religious ways of doing things must happen. An emerging generation is waiting to be released to change the world. They will marry righteousness and justice; have a heart for the poor and taking care of God’s creation.
– We will see movements of His glory released into the earth. This will manifest with signs and wonders not only in the healing of physical bodies but the multiplication of food, funds, and supernatural faith.
2009 A Year of Great Turbulence
– Many things are in the balance right now. The heavens are very turbulent and many nations are “tinder-boxes” ready to explode, for instance, in terrorism, civil wars, race wars, and Jihad. The Lord particularly spoke to us about praying at the borders of our nation for protection.
– It is imperative to believe God to get out of debt to be prepared for coming seasons of inflation and hyperinflation. Don’t panic, but allow God to show you His steps to take in this time. Trust God that He will protect and lead you.
– Nations are going to be attacked with “economic terrorists” who are engineering the manipulation of the world’s economies. This is a season to carefully pray over the finances and banking systems of our nations. In the midst of this God is calling us to break the spirit of mammon off of ourselves and our nations.
– We must return “back to the basics” and teach our people prayer, spiritual warfare, deliverance, holiness, and some of the lessons the older generation learned two decades ago. This will lay a sure foundation in turbulent times.
2009 Kingdom Against Kingdoms
– There will be massive struggling and clashing of the Kingdom against kingdoms. The Kingdom of God against ancient empire spirits such as Islam and the former Soviet Union.
– It is imperative to be properly aligned in order to be both under authority and have authority for a new season. This is a time for repositioning and shifting your priorities for your new wineskins and new wine. Some will physically reposition themselves with a geographic move and others will change networks, and find their right alignments.
2009 The Beginning of a Third Great Awakening
– We are on the verge of another great awakening. God is going to raise up young “fire-brands” for God who will awaken their regions. There are young revivalists just waiting in the wings who have the anointing of a George Whitefield, Charles Finney, or a Catherine Booth.
– Universities will be awakened for God.
– Children’s revivals will break out with signs and wonders and prayer meetings.
– Reformation and talk of reforming nations will be on the lips of God’s children.
– Schools will see moves of God where the Lord Himself comes in such power that even public schools are not able to finish their regularly scheduled classes because God’s glory has come to the classrooms!
2009 Arise and Shine in the Midst of Adversity
– This will be a year of birthing new things. A woman gives birth after nine months and many dreams and visions will be born after years of seeming hope deferred.
– Find a place to dream God’s dream and believe God will bring those dreams to fulfillment. Don’t give up on the plans and vision God has given you!
– Darkness and light are colliding in this season. However, the light will be much brighter than the darkness. Light always overcomes darkness.
– A time of outpouring of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Many will “shine” with the power of the Holy Spirit as He fills and empowers His believers with new authority.
– Believe the prophets and you will prosper. Find the prophecies given over you and pray over them and trust God to bring them to pass no matter how much opposition you are facing.
2009 Stand Your Ground Through Worship
– Worship is one of the major keys for victory in the coming season.
– Intercessory worship will become one of the major weapons for spiritual battle.
– Worshipping God will bring us the refreshing that we need in the midst of heavy battle. His mercies endure forever in our midst when we worship Him.
– The restoration of the Tabernacle of David will become a major focus for many in the worship movements that will release many unto salvation. (Acts 15:16)
– Worship will be done in every sector of society. Businesses, schools, hospitals, etc., will have their own worship groups.